Personal Care & Support
This involves your assigned care practitioner coming to visit you in your own home to help to get you out of bed, wash, shower or bath, and get dressed.
The agreed visits will be scheduled as frequent as you require and the Carer will stay for as long as you need.
The timings of the visits are arranged to suit you and visits can be from 1/2 hour up to as long as you require.
How We Help
Our Home Care Practitioners can assist with:
- Dressing, undressing
- Managing incontinence
- Mobilising out of bed and going to bed routines
- Moving and repositioning in bed
- Use of hoist and other equipment for transfers
- Mobilising and assistance with physiotherapy programmes
- Post-operative care following surgery
- Rehabilitation following accident
- Enablement following hospital discharge
- Assistance with catheter care
- Managing Oxygen at home
- Attending to hair care, denture and oral hygiene, hand and nail care
Telephone: 01159 648241
Mobile: 0747 6000165
Our lines are open Monday – Friday,
9 am – 5 pm
Request a call back from a member of our team
Request Call Back ⟩
Get in touch using the details above, or fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch soon.