Health Related Care and Support
We understand the extent to which unplanned admissions to hospital can be extremely distressing and disruptive for individuals (especially the elderly), carers and families.
Heaven Scent Care is aimed at:
- Placing focus on facilitating early and smooth hospital discharges and to predict and prevent avoidable hospital admissions.
- Helping to lessen the huge numbers of avoidable, unplanned admissions by predicting and managing risks.
- Improving service for vulnerable individuals and those with minor health needs, who are at high risk of hospital admission or readmission.
- Delivering continuous assessment of home care needs and making recommendations to make the home environment the place of choice for holistic home care.
How We Help
Our Home Care Practitioners can assist with:
- Monitoring and ensuring adequate nutrition and hydration
- Administration of eye drops
- Stoma care
- Continence care
- Catheter Care
- Blood glucose monitoring
- PEG feed
- Administration of medication
- Care of the individual with a Tracheostomy
- Care of the individual with ileostomy
- Care of the individual with urostomy
- Care of the individual with colostomy
- Oxygen and Nebulization therapy
- Nippy Machine
- Cough Assist Devices
- Fluid intake and output monitoring
- Monitoring body temperature
- Mobilising and assistance with physiotherapy programmes
- Post-operative care following surgery
Please note that some of the tasks listed above can only be provided following an agreement between HSC, and a health care professional and where care staff have been appropriately trained in the support task.
Telephone: 01159 648241
Mobile: 0747 6000165
Our lines are open Monday – Friday,
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Request a call back from a member of our team
Request Call Back ⟩
Get in touch using the details above, or fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch soon.